So I realized something shocking....I haven't yet made lists of my summer books and movies. *le gasp* (why yes that was a French sounding gasp)
As far as movies go my list at the beginning of the summer was:
1. Iron Man 2 I really love RDJ as Tony Stark. It was a solid sequel and a good transition into the Avengers.
2. Robin Hood Wasn't what I expected. It was good, though a little slow. Russell Crow and Ridley Scott are always a good combination.
3. Toy Story 3 LOVED!
4. The Good, The Bad, and the Weird A Korean remake of the Clint Eastwood classic that I saw a trailer for last year and saw it was coming to Ragtag this summer. After seeing "Korean" most should know why I want to see it.
5. Despicable Me It looks good though it may be a slowly cliche-ing genre (guy gets stuck with children).
6. Inception Even when I didn't know what it was about I wanted to see it.
7. Salt Angelina Jolie in action roles are my favorite. Why would I miss this one?
8. Get Low Bill Murray, Lucas Black, Sissy Spacek, and Robert Duvall in one movie that's equal parts myth and truth? Yes Please.
9. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World One look and I knew it was my kind of movie.
Books that I'm reading (all in progress):
1. Les Misérables This will take awhile.
2. Faith is Not a Feeling Borrowed it during the school year. I'm excited to dive into it.
3. The book of John I am motivated to finish it! It's hard when I'm studying it chapter by chapter.
4. The book of Psalms Ha...we'll see. A Psalm every other day, rotating with a chapter of John.
And when I finish #2:
5. The Signature of Jesus I borrowed this from my dad Freshman year of college. As a Senior, I should probably finish it.
So there are my lists! Yay! Gives me something to gage numerically how my summer went :P
My Scott Pilgrim avatar...lol. I had fun with this.