Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Finding my voice

I have to write a paper for a class.  It's a fairly easy assignment as it is a response paper to the class. But it is supposed to sound/read like a blog post.  And it dawned on me that I haven't blogged in over a year.  Sure I write prayer letters every month but they are not quite the same.  And I realized I'm not sure what my blogging voice sounded like any more.

So as I was figuring out what I was going to write for this paper I just decided to come here. And type.  And type. And hope to find my voice.

And then I just remember that my blogging voice is my regular voice.  I write how I speak. I once got a B on a paper because of that.  Even though I haven't blogged in a while I just have to find a point/passion/thought and just let my fingers do the work.  And hopefully it comes off coherent.

So thanks blog.

Maybe I'll come back here more often.

If you were hoping to find something deep in this post I promise you, you won't. But hey. I've broken promises in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment