Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tired thoughts

My final day is today. We are celebrating with lunch, a party, and seeing GI Joe at midnight. Today I filmed stuff for a video for my old youth group and went to a concert with Cassie, this being my last time seeing her this summer.
The video looks good....or what I filmed did. I put it on my computer tomorrow and I'll start editing it and give it to Justin next week. (I heard you read this Justin so this is me letting you know :P) I have officially finished all of my projects (they are not all finished but my part is done). I taught Mikey all the things he needs to know and hopefully all will run without a hitch while I'm gone.
As far as the concert...God blessed me. I enjoyed Closure to Moscow, their whole band was fun to watch. And here's where God was cool. I was telling Cassie how I didn't want to get crushed. The next band was Maylene and the Sons of Disaster and I heard stories of their fans. Also any band that all the members have beards and/or long hair you don't really wanna mess with their fans. Well I didn't want to die before my last day at work and I wasn't in the mood to get pushed around during that show. I, honestly, just said out loud "Oh Lord give me protection." And...for the first time ever I didn't even get touched. A guy ended up behind me, put an arm on either side of me and managed to keep any crazy fans from pushing on me (also blocking most people from touching Cassie as well). So blessed. The show was pretty good. Dallas Taylor yelled in Cassie's face then laughed at her when she turned away. I laughed as well. Emery did a great job and I love Toby, Devin, and Josh so so so much. Josh cracked me up the whole time. They played my fav song from their new CD and a few of my fav old songs, so I was pleased.
I would have pics but I left my camera in Cassie's car cuz I'm scatter brained.
That's all for now. Pics and other stuff later. I'm gonna go retrieve me camera now.
Devin (one of the vocalists for Emery and me.

Josh (the screamer for Emery) and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment