Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Before Thanksgiving ends I wanted to write a list of things I'm thankful for.

25 things I am thankful for:

1. God's steadfast love
2. Cold starry Missouri nights
3. Pumpkin Pie
4. Soft cuddly dachshunds
5. The comforting a challenging words of Ephesians 6
6. The fact I am actually graduating in May
7. My family, all of it. This includes my biological family as well as those in Missouri, Ohio, and Florida.
8. Fuzzy sweaters
9. Old films with my parents
10. Journaling about God's word
11. Art, specifically water color and photography
12. The friendships that started Freshman year. They are awesome and continue to challenge me (as well as make me laugh
13. Quirky imaginative films
14. A totally open future. Although it's scary, I could absolutely go anywhere after I graduate and that is kind of exciting
15. The smell of winter
16. Laughing at everything
17. The fact my Dad got tenure and Nerd of the Year in the same year
18. Tea
19. Knowing that God is working in me and through me
20. That my family knows me well enough that they can surprise me with little things randomly. It makes me feel so special
21. Books and comics
22. That my Grandpa was in my life for nearly 22 years and now he's with God
23. I was able to travel to so many places in the world with him and just so many places in general
24. The beautiful Cru women in my life
25. Good conversations and watching movies with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment